Thursday 19 October 2017

The Christina Collection - Floral Wreath and Box :D


Here's my first video, of many, using the phenomenal collection of stamps and dies created by the amazing Christina Griffiths :D I love the whole concept of being able to make a box to fit your card, or even a set of cards, and in this video I make a box with a clear lid to show off the wreath card inside :D Although the whole collection is based around the concept of being able to make a matching box for your card, I have to say the three trellis dies (especially the quatrefoil) and the butterfly dies are my favourties!! They're so versatile, and I have had a whale of a time playing with them all over the last week :D To celebrate the launch of Christina's collection, I'm doing a whole week of videos across both my channel incorporating her stamps and dies into my usual schedule and using them in standalone videos too, and there'll be an art journal layout and a couple of other projects on my ArTi channel too :D :D I hope you enjoyed this video, it has different music (the music I use on my ArTi channel) because the video was soooo long lol :D There will be plenty more to inspire you using this collection over the next week and beyond, and there will also be tonnes of inspiration over on the CraftStash website and on Christina's blog and YouTube channel too :D :D If you're looking for a fab tutorial of exactly how to create the box, and the two ways you can, then check out this video by Christina :D :D Check out Christina's entire collection, exclusive to CraftStash here :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Card Making Magic - The Christina Collection:
- Complete 5"x7" Card & Box Die Set
- Quatrefoil Trellis Die Set
- Layered Butterflies Die Set
- Layered Florals Die Set
- Layered Florals Stamp Set
Really Wide Double Sided Tape (or Adhesive Sheets)
Tonic Studios Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Diamond
Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Coconut White, Aqua, Spearmint Green, Raspberry, Heather and Amethyst
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottle
A4 Acetate
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine (You NEED an A4 machine to cut the box die :D)

To see the process behind this floral wreath card and display box, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Hundreds more photos below :D