Saturday 21 October 2017

The Christina Collection - Trellis Trio :D

 

A trio of cards using Christina's stunning trellis dies from her new collection :D These were actually the 'stencils' that I used in my previous video :D I couldn't waste them, they looked so beautiful, so I thought I'd make three quick and easy cards using the quilted effect (where you emboss the die into the card) and then I layered the matching trellis over the top, added a butterfly and a sentiment and voila :D I think the white quatrefoil one would have made a great wedding card too :D Hope you liked this video showing you how you can make the most out of your die-cut stencils :D :D :D

You can purchase Christina's entire collection exclusively from CraftStash :D And for a limited time (until Tuesday 24th October 2017) you can use the code WOWCMM10 at the checkout to get 10% off of the Christina Collection :D 

Main products used :D
Card Making Magic - The Christina Collection:
- Petal Trellis Die Set
- Quatrefoil Trellis Die Set
- Cube Trellis Die Set
- Layered Butterflies Die Set
- Layered Florals Stamp Set
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Peony Pink
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish - Lush Pink
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
Craft UK A6 White Card Blanks
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Tool N One (invaluable for getting all the tiny pieces out of the trellis dies :D)
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Coconut White Foundations card
Black Gems

To see the process behind this trio of cards using Christina's stunning NEW collection, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D