Monday 23 October 2017

The Christina Collection - In Conjunction with Spellbinders :D

 

I said last week, that to celebrate the launch of Christina Griffiths Collection, I'm doing a video everyday for a week using her collection, well I'm mixing her collection in with my usual schedule too, so today we have a video combining a couple of her stamp sets with some Seth Apter Spellbinders dies :D I really like how these cards came out! I was aiming for a masculine look, and I think it worked out great :D :D Hope you like them too! I used acrylic paint to stamp all over the background, then added colour using Distress Stains, I did this quite a few years ago, and have been meaning to do some more cards using the same concept, and I thought what better opportunity than to use the technique with Christina's collection :D The Seth Apter Spellbinder dies instantly give the cards that masculine look, and that Luna Silver Tonic card is just stunning too :D :D :D

The entire Christina Collection is available to buy exclusively at CraftStash :D 

Main products used :D
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Outlaw By Seth Apter
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Periscope By Seth Apter
Spellbinders A2 Mating Basics B
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Main Attraction Tool
The Christina Collection:
- Layered Butterflies Stamp Set
- Flowers and Tags Stamp Set
Silver Acrylic Paint
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
Tonic Nuvo Glitter Drops Silver Moondust
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Distress Stains - Peacock Feathers, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Wild Honey
Luna Silver Tonic Craft Perfect Pearlescent Card
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Stapler
DYMO Labeller
Watercolour Card
Craft UK A6 White Card Blanks
 
To see the process behind this duo of masculine cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Hundreds more photos below :D