Friday 11 October 2019

Wonderful Wishes Wreath Building Cards :D


http://shrsl.com/1vgzo

Join in the Wonderful Wishes Online Party with tonnes more inspiration :D

Today's blog post is packed with videos, one of which you can only watch here :D Which shows you how I made a wreath builder template which I used for the cards in my sped up video :D And the final video gives an up close look at the two stamp sets I got from the release, showing how I masked the Marshmallow Man to sit on the mug :D I only just got that stamp set, but I cannot wait to film a video or two using it for later in the year :D :D There's loads going on for this new release, so make sure you check out Tonic's Facebook page and YouTube channel too as well as their blog (linked above) to get all the info :D :D Enjoy all the videos :D xxx

Main products featured :D



To see the process behind this collection of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


And here's my short video that was in the FB live Tonic did for the launch of this Christmas stamp collection :D


AND Here's my Up Close video looking at 2 of the sets from the release :D :D


Lots more photos below :D