Thursday 10 October 2019

Simon Says Stamp CZ Designs Christmas Card Trio :D


It's time for another new release from Simon Says Stamp :D It's their Cheer and Joy Christmas Release :D I was lucky enough to get sent this modern CZ Design Stamp Set called Clear Line Christmas :D And I teamed it up with one of the Christmassy Backgrounds I brought from their STAMPtember release too :D :D These stamps are so fine, and I reckon they'd be fab for no line colouring because of this, I love that the sentiments are so delicate too, as sometimes you don't want a clunky black sentiment, but these can just be that final touch that doesn't over power the card, or you can even use them to create the background too :D :D

Main products featured :D



To see the process behind this trio of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D