Friday 25 October 2019

Repeating Pattern Backgrounds with Tonic Craft Kit #27 :D


My final video using Tonic Craft Kit #27 :D You've only got a few days left of the month to order your kit, so if you love the look of it, don't miss out as they're unlikely to ever be available again! :D :D I have thoroughly enjoyed this months kit, and I absolutely love that you can easily make masculine and feminine cards with the one kit too!! I also think the silhouette design of those fairies is stunning too! they're just so elegant that they really can be the focal point of your card, especially when you make a repeating pattern with them! Hope you all enjoyed all 4 of my kit videos this month! Can't wait to see what's in next months kit :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this quartet of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D