Tuesday 14 May 2019

Sending Hugs with Tonic Craft Kit #22 :D


The first of my cards using Kit #22 of the Tonic Craft Kit :D For this card I mostly focused on the Nuvo products and the stamps, rather than the oval frame nesting dies, but there will be more videos coming soon showing off the rest of the kit too :D I wanted to start out with quite a simple card not using too many intricate dies, just showing off the beauty of the flower stamps with coordinating dies from the kit :D I also used the BRAND NEW sparkle spray to make a watercolour background too, I was going to mask the flowers and spray over the top, but in the end I decided to water it down for a more subtle look :D I love how delicate the sending hugs die cut is too! and it's ingenious to have a stamp that will work with the coordinating bubble die too, so you have an extra use for it :D Hope you enjoyed the video, and I've also linked my Un-Boxing video below too :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my Kit #22 Un-Boxing video too :D


Lots more photos below :D









My Essentials :D