Sunday 19 May 2019

Large Dies for a Small Card with Tonic Craft Kit #22 :D


My second card using Kit #22, and by popular request, I've used the large layering oval die set on a small card (roughly American A2 sized :D) Hope this shows you some more possibilities for small cards :D You can also use the long sides of the oval too, or rotate this design to be portrait (like I was experimenting with in the video :D) I also showed my Glitter Accent technique, of cutting an identical intricate die-cut and using it like a stencil with the Glitter Accents, then you remove the scrap card and leave it to dry, and then simply add the original die-cut over the top, and the Glitter Accents will show through the holes, it kinda looks like you've paper pieced it, but without the effort lol :D :D And I've done my 'signature' background of doing diagonal stripes, and I used the Palma Violets pen set from the kit as well as the Apple Spritz Sparkle Spray too :D Hope you liked the card! There'll be one more video with the kit too, this time making shaker cards :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this Tonic Craft Kit card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my Un-Boxing video showing you everything that's in Kit #22 too :D :D


Lots more photos below :D