Wednesday 13 February 2019

Congrats on Your Bump with Altenew Rose Flurries :D

 

This was a card I made back in October I think, for a pair of very good friends that are expecting their Son in March :D I had great fun making a modern stripey background with Nuvo Shimmer Powders and having a play with the Altenew Rose Flurries Dies too to create my floral focal point :D I went for blue and green tones because they're expecting a Boy, but also because Beth's favourite colour is blue :D I used a mixture a cardstock finishes (mostly Craft Perfect) to make the layered flowers, and I also applied double sided tape to the back of the card before die-cutting to save time with gluing when adhering all the layers together :D The sub sentiment was created with my ancient DYMO labeller, but if you're curious about this device, a good alternative is the MOTEX Embossing Label Maker (I got mine on ebay, not that I needed another one lol) I think this one is far better than the current DYMO model :D And then to finish the card, I used some heart gems from Hobbycraft and a scattering of blue gems from the sets I'm selling on ebay :D :D Hope you liked the card! :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Nuvo Shimmer Powders:
- Solar Flare (UK)
- Solar Flare (USA)
- Altantis Burst (UK)
- Altantis Burst (USA)
- Blue Blitz (UK)
- Blue Blitz (USA)
Altenew Rose Flurries Dies
Vellum
My Rainbow Gems
Craft Perfect Card
Copics

Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine
Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats Die

To see the process behind these cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D










My Essentials :D