Friday 22 February 2019

Always Believe in Yourself with Tonic Craft Kit #19 :D


Finally, my fourth project with Tonic Craft Kit #19 :D This project is a home decor piece, creating a simple Distress Oxide background with stenciling and doodling, the using the stunning stamps and dies from the kit to create the positive inspirational quote :D I thought this would make a great piece of home decor, because I don't know about you, but I always need reminding to believe in myself! Hope you enjoyed this final project with the Kit, this video is embedded below, as well as my round up video of all the 10 projects I've made with this months kit :D

Don't forget to click the links below to subscribe to the kit too, you've got until the 28th Feb or while stocks last to get hold of this kit, and they'll start shipping at the beginning of March :D 

Main Tonic products used :D
Craft Kit #19 - Sweet Sentiments (UK + Elsewhere)
Craft Kit #19 - Sweet Sentiments (USA)
Exclusive Sentiment Dies
Exclusive Sentiment Stamps
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Broken China (UK)
Mini Ink Blending Tool (UK)
Petal Pattern Tonic Stencil (USA)
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad (UK)
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad (USA)
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform (UK)
Tim Holtz Mini Snips (UK)
Tim Holtz Mini Snips (USA)
Urban Graphite Nuvo Glitter Marker (UK)
Urban Graphite Nuvo Glitter Marker (USA) 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my ArTi YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


And here's my round up video of the 10 projects I've made with this kit :D


Lots more photos below :D







My Essentials :D