Saturday 5 August 2017

Lawn Fawn #happybirthday :D


A pair of cute Social Media themed cards using a bunch of gorgeous stamps from Lawn Fawn! This card would be perfect for a teenager, or for anyone who loves their social media :D :D :D Also when you're making a simple 'one layer card' like these why not stamp out a few? I stamped out three of each design, so I have a couple of each left to colour when I need them :D I also changed the sentiment to bought rather than made, as I often sell my cards :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Coconut White Foundations Card
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
ProMarkers
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Anita's 3D Gloss
Lawn Fawn Stamps - #Awesome, Elphie Selfie, Happy Happy Happy, Smitty's ABC's, A Birdie Told Me, Love Letters and Push Here :D

To see the process behind this pair of Social Media themed cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D