Monday 14 August 2017

Deconstructed Spellbinders Hydrangea Thank You :D


This weeks Spellbloggers post is a pair of quite clean and simple cards utilising the cool geometric pattern from one of the dies in the create a Hydrangea Spellbinders die set, along with a few other lovely Spellbinders products :D My original idea was to just die-cut the flowers then arrange the separate flowers exactly as they're laid out on the die, however as I started creating the cards I realised I really liked the negative space, and I thought the flowers would look adorable in a cascade down the front of the card too :D I love the gorgeous Thank You Die D-Lite with the little bird too, it's such a great little set to have, and I love that the sentiment is still legible too :D I finished off the flowers with a Nuvo Glitter Drop, and this time I made them directly onto the card, as I was applying so many, and they're soo tiny it would've been counter intuitive to make them separately and stick them on lol :D Hope you liked the cards!! :D

Spellbinders Products used in this video :D
Die D-Lites Thank You
Shapeabilities Create a Hydrangea 
A2 Matting Basics B Dies
Wedding Ring Stitch Quilt It Embossing Folder
Debi Adams Wild and Free Thoughts Stamps 
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool

Other Products used :D
Gansai Tambi Watercolours
Silver Moondust Nuvo Glitter Drops 
Brilliance Ink Pads - Silver, Blue and Purple
Coconut White Foundations Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Avery Elle Sentimental Stamp Set 

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D