Monday 7 August 2017

Celebrate Spellbinders Swirls Frame :D

 

A stacked die-cut celebration card using a mix of Oxides and regular Distress to create the background along with a gorgeous Spellbinders embossing folder :D I also used a few other Spellbinders die sets to add as embellishments, and you can see in the video how I kept changing my mind too :D :D :D I really like the look of scattering in a few tiny gems to a cascade of sequins across a card, and adding the three to the butterflies wing just completes the look too :D I really love this cool Quilt It embossing folder, and as I was changing my mind about what elements to add, I thought it would look great on vellum, and it does :D Hope you liked today's Spellbloggers post :D

Spellbinders Products used in this video :D
A2 Swirls Frame
Quilt It Flourish Stitch Embossing Folder 
Dutch Flowers Die D-Lites
Celebrate Die D-Lites 
A2 Matting Basics B Die Set
Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool 
Sweet Dreams Celebrations Sequins

Other products used :D
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
Broken China Distress Oxide
Wilted Violet Distress Oxide
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Vellum
Charcoal Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish
Purple Paradise Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Coconut White Foundations Card
White Card Blank

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Loads more photos below :D