Saturday 18 April 2020

Tonic Designer's Choice #6 Glittery Card Duo :D


Hope you enjoyed the up close video of this die set yesterday, I've embedded that video further down in case you missed it and above it is my card making video using the set :D I thought it would be good to show you other ways of using the dies :D

The Designer's Choice dies launch every month and are an exclusive die set that is only available from the Tonic Websites, it also is available to order straight away, so there's no waiting (well other that waiting for the postie to deliver it lol) :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


And here's my Up Close video looking at this months Designer's Choice die set the Cosy Cantilever Box and showing you everything I made with it :D


Lots more photos below :D