Friday 10 April 2020

Don't Worry About Tomorrows Troubles Art Journal Layout :D


I recently got given some of the Airless Misters from Creative Expressions, I had a quick play with them and loved them so much I also bought myself a few more too hehehe :D And I couldn't wait to use them in the main way that I use spray inks, and that's in my art journal :D The journals I use the most, are actually cheap sketchbooks from flying tiger, and the paper is so thin, spray inks are the best way to colour the background as you're not messing with the paper while it's wet :D I still haven't braved working in one of the more expensive journals I treated myself too lol :D If you've not heard of Airless Misters before, they're a new type of spray bottle that works by vacuum and the bottom of the bottle rises as you use the product so that there is 'no air' in the ink chamber :D A plus side to this is that you can hold the bottle at any angle when spraying, they don't sputter as there's no air bubbles, and they don't get blocked either! You can also apply different amounts of pressure to still get the bigger droplets or a fine mist, just like we're used to with normal spray bottles :D :D And when they're empty, they're still re-usable too, you just need to push the bottom of the bottle back down, then fill it up again :D :D

I also used some of my new favourite Cosmic Shimmer product on this page too! The Opal Blaze!! I LOVE this so much! I just bought myself the last 3 colours too, so I now have the full collection :D :D It's unlike anything I've tried before, and although it comes in a small pot, it really does go a long way, as you don't need much to transform your project :D :D Hope you enjoyed my Art Journal Layout! I thought the quote was quite appropriate at the moment :D :D Stay Safe! xxx

Main products used :D

To see the process behind this art journal layout, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D