Saturday 4 April 2020

Simon Says Stamp United We Craft Blog Party :D



To celebrate crafting in these difficult times, Simon Says Stamp have put together a Blog Party with over 100 participants to give you tonnes of inspiration for SSS branded products that you might already have in your stash :D So why not join in with #unitedwecraft :D and check out their blog to see the full party :D

For my contribution I pulled out a couple of Simon's gorgeous background stamps, and did the age old technique called iron off resist, where you basically just do your usual heat embossing then add your colour, however once your background is dry, you can then come back in with your iron and melt off the embossing powder :D This technique is especially great when you've used a particularly staining ink to add colour in the background and you end up colouring your embossing powder, just pull out your iron, remove the embossing and the white outlines are back again :D :D  And I teamed this technique up with some gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer products, I used the brand new Matt Chalk Polishes, then added hints of their Opal Polishes too :D :D And finally finished my inset sentiment portion by using the gorgeous Frosted Sparkle Glitter Bitz :D Hope you liked my cards, you can see the sped up process in the video below, and don't forget to check out the Simon Says Stamp blog for the rest of the Blog Party participants :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind these cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D