Monday 20 April 2020

Papercuts Bumblebee Edger with Lots of Cosmic Shimmer :D


I had great fun playing with one of the NEW Papercuts Edger dies from Creative Expressions :D I wanted to show how you can use these gorgeous dies in their entirety, but also snip the elements out too :D :D And of course I had to use lots of Cosmic Shimmer too :D There will be an Up Close video coming sometime in the next month too, looking at a bunch of new Paper Cuts dies, and I explain in more detail exactly how I made the cards, but for now you can watch the sped up process below :D :D Enjoy :D There'll be another video tomorrow using the gorgeous Hot Air Balloon Edger :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of bumblebee edger cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D