Tuesday 21 April 2020

Lift Your Spirits with Papercuts Hot Air Balloon Edger :D


I adore this Hot Air Balloon Edger die, and I wanted to show that even though it's a bigger die (perfect for 5x7, A5, 8x8 cards) you can still easily use it in both portrait and landscape on a smaller card too :D You can see in the sped up below how I created the cool cloud background, using Sue Wilson's Cloud border die to create my own mask and inking over it with Colour Cloud :D I also added in some extra interest using one of Woodware's new stamps, and I think the circles go perfectly :D :D I really enjoyed using this brand new Paper Cuts die, and there were 5 new ones in this release, so make sure you go and check them all out :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this duo of hot air balloon cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D