Friday 30 August 2019

Lantern Window Topper with Tonic Craft Kit #25 :D


You should all be getting your craft kits really soon as it's almost the beginning of September!! But if you haven't got it yet, I think there is still 24 hours left to get yours, so be quick!! :D And this gorgeous range of Blue Blossom Craft Perfect and Nuvo should be out in September too, so not long to wait for that too :D

This first card today is using the 3D dies for the Kit to make a '2D' topper, I did still use a blister so technically it's 3D, but I haven't used the dies to make an actual lantern, I just used the panel die and snipped of the glue tabs to create a lantern topper for my card :D And when using the blister, I just used it as a window and not as a shaker which I thought was a nice idea :D I wasn't sure what to put inside the card as you can see through the window, but in the end I decided on the foiled Kraft Card, then to bring that to the outside design as well I trimmed out a few of the floral clusters and added them around the lantern as well :D Hope you liked this card, there'll be another video up just after this one showing my 2 final projects using Kit #25 :D :D

Also if you want to stock up on anything on either of the Tonic websites, you can use my links below along with the code CRAFTI15 to get 15% off your order too :D *doesn't work on kits though...

Main products used:



To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D