Monday 2 September 2019

STAMPtember 2019 Flora Background 2 ways :D


Hello and welcome to by blog! I'm Christine, but you'll mostly likely know me as CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl if you've seen any of my work before :D I hope you've been enjoying visiting everyone's blogs during this STAMPtember blog party celebrating Simon Says Stamps 10th STAMPtember! Make sure you check out lots of different blogs from the party to hunt down all the different offers available for you! My offer is a FREE exclusive Simon Says Stamp tote bag when you spend $100 or more :D Just use the code TTES22 at the checkout :D


I cannot wait to see all the gorgeous products in this enormous release! I got sent the gorgeous Flora Background stamp to play with, and I love it! Such a fun modern floral design which I used in a couple of different ways on my 2 cards :D As I was cutting into the design for my second card, I also thought that the flowers could be some kind of bulb or an onion when you turn them upside down too :D Or maybe even some funky balloons as well :D The design has some elements tucked behind each other with a few laying in the foreground so it's easy to pick out some complete shapes :D I hope you liked the look of the 2 cards I made :D

Here's my video showing you the process behind the cards in my usual sped up style :D If the video is too fast you can also slow it down when watching on YouTube, and if you're not keen on the music you can always mute it :D Enjoy :D


Main products used :D



Lots more photos below :D