Friday 30 August 2019

Present Shaker and Wreath with Tonic Craft Kit #25 :D


Here's the second card of the evening, and my final project with Tonic Craft Kit #25 :D I really love how this wreath card turned out, and it just goes to show that you can use tiny dies to create larger cards too :D I'm usually always showing how to use large dies on smaller cards when using the kit dies, so it was a nice change to use some tiny little flower dies to make a larger embellishment on this card :D Hope you enjoyed both of today's videos!! :D

You should all be getting your craft kits really soon as it's almost the beginning of September!!! But if you haven't got it yet, I think there is still 24 hours left to get yours, so be quick!! :D

And if you want to stock up on anything on either of the Tonic websites, you can use my links below along with the code CRAFTI15 to get 15% off your order too :D *doesn't work on kits though...

Main products used:



To see the process behind this pair of kit cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D