Monday 12 August 2019

Hope Your Birthday is DINO-Mite :D


A cute dino themed birthday card :D I actually made this back in March and am only just getting round to editing the video, but I feel like there's been a lot of Arteza and Tonic videos on my channel recently, so thought I'd throw in a Lawn Fawn one for a change :D :D I absolutely adore Lawn Fawn stamps, but mostly end up using them in Magazine Commissions, but I must make more of an effort to use them in more videos because I love them so much and I have a lovely big collection :D :D I was playing around with some of the Nuvo Woodland Walk products on this card, as they had just come out at the time, and I based my colour scheme on the gorgeous autumnal tones from the Golden Sparkler Nuvo Shimmer Powder :D :D Hope you liked the card! Won't be long before I put up my Tonic Craft Kit #25 un-boxing and card making videos too :D :D Have a fab day! :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D