Wednesday 7 August 2019

Cute Birthday Cactus with Arteza Gouache :D


A cute little hand painted Cactus Birthday card for my next door neighbour :D I have been loving the Arteza Gouache paints, and if you've seen my previous videos using them, you'll have heard how much I love them lol, they're just so lovely to work with and so easy to use :D :D And I had great fun painting this little cuctus with them, you can really free your imagination and paint whatever you like, or similarly you can stamp with an ink pad and paint over it, like I showed in my Up Close Gouache Video on my channel :D

CRaFTiPoTeNTiAl2

Copy the above code and use on your purchases from either of the Arteza websites to get 10% off your order :D Valid until 28th August 2019 :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this hand painted card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D