Tuesday 29 January 2019

Nuvo Aqua Flows on Vellum with Tonic Sentiment Strip Dies :D


A kind of experimental card using Nuvo Aqua Flows on Vellum in conjunction with the stunning sentiment strip dies from Tonic :D :D I used a mixture of 3 colours to colour the vellum, 2 from the Surprise Party set and one from the Ocean Air set :D And then I just simply swiped them all diagonally across the vellum one at a time to add colour :D You'll want to tape your vellum to your glass mat too, as when it gets wet it'll want to curl, then once dry, I added some double sided adhesive sheet to the back and die-cut with the outside bubble from the sentiment strip die :D I think the rest is evident from the video, but I wanted to say too, I did partial die-cutting for the main panel, I wanted to use the Keepsake book page dies, but they were a little too long, so I lined it up to one end of the finished background and die-cut that (no need to worry about partial die-cutting for that cut), then once cut I placed that onto my card blank, and lined the die up with the other end to I got the perfect sized rectangle, then I partially die-cut that (just running the sandwich through the machine until just that end of the die has cut, then running it back out again) :D I think that makes sense, you can see what I was doing in the video, but wanted to try and explain it in writing too :D :D Hope you liked the card! It's one I did a while ago when these dies came out, but I've only just gotten round to editing it :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Nuvo Aqua Flows - Mango Mimosa, True Turquoise and Indigo Batik (UK)
Nuvo Aqua Flows - Mango Mimosa, True Turquoise and Indigo Batik (USA)
Hello Sentiment Strip Die (UK)
Hello Sentiment Strip Die (USA)
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine (USA)
Bluebell Trellis handbag Die (Buttons)(UK)
Tonic Keepsake Book Maker Base Die Set (UK)
Tonic Keepsake Book Maker Base Die Set (USA)
Craft Perfect Adhesive Sheets (UK)
Craft Perfect Adhesive Sheets (USA)
Tonic Tim Holtz Media Mat (UK)
Tonic Tim Holtz Media Mat (USA)

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D







My Essentials :D