Monday 7 January 2019

With Love at Christmas with Tonic Nuvo :D


I know it's really late for a Christmas card, or maybe it's just really early lol, but I didn't realise I still had footage for a couple of Christmas cards, so I thought I'd just post them so I don't have to hold onto them until much later in the year :D You might have seen Paula demo this one on Hochanda back in September when this die set and new Nuvo Pure Sheen products launched :D Anyway, hope you enjoy the video :D :D Sorry my blog posts are a little sparse at the moment, I'm currently uploading my ArTi and Know How videos onto my CRaFTi channel, and so there will only be new blog posts when I upload a completely new video, but by Feb/March it'll be back to usual :D :D

Tonic products used :D
Winter Spruce Die Set
Let it Snow Pure Sheen Glitter
Let it Snow Pure Sheen Confetti
Let it Snow Pure Sheen Sequins
With Love Sentiment Strip Die
Navy Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops
Gloss White Nuvo Crystal Drops
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Craft Perfect Adhesive Sheets
Craft Perfect Mirror Card

To see the process behind this very glittery card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D