Thursday 24 January 2019

Mermaid to Be Friends with Pure Sheen Confetti :D


My favourite card that I made using the brand new and Stunning Mermaid with Love Die Collection from Tonic! Along with their spectacular new Nuvo colour trend 'Dream in Colour' the mica mists, mousses and nuvo drops are exclusive to Hochanda at the moment, and the rest of the collection will be out in February I think :D :D So the cardstock and confetti I've used on this card isn't quite out yet, but I love this card so much that I had to share it :D :D I love the peach and chai latte colours with that almost neon confetti :D Hope you liked the card, and if you want to see more of this collection of dies, check out my Up Close video linked below :D :D

Main products featured :D
Marina Layering Die Set
Oceana Layering Die Set
Make a Splash
Mermaid Kisses & Starfish Wishes
Mermaid to be Friends
Ocean of Love
Summer Sunrise Nuvo Glitter Drops:
Sweet Peach Circles Pure Sheen Confetti:
Chai Latte Nuvo Embellishment Mousse:
Apricot Orange Classic Card:
Holo Waves Mirror Card:
Dream in Colour 6x6 Paper Pad:

***I will add to this list once the products are available at CraftStash :D
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Here's my Up Close look at these fab new dies!! :D


To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D











My Essentials :D