Monday 21 January 2019

Paper Piecing with Tonic Craft Kit #18 - Dream in Colour :D


A couple of paper pieced cards using the stunning Dream in Colour Craft Perfect cardstock included in the kit along with the exclusive stamps, dies, dream drops and glitter too :D I really enjoy paper piecing and hadn't done it in a while, but I thought the detailed dies in the kit would be perfect :D So I did my usual technique of filling in as much as I wanted, then using glitter to fill in the remaining gaps :D Hope you liked the simple cards :D

Here's the link to the Tonic Craft Kit UK Website where you can find out all about how to subscribe and the Tonic Top Ups too :D :DAnd here's the US site

Main Products used:
Tonic Craft Kit #18 - Dream in Colour:
https://toniccraftkit.co.uk/pages/tonic-craft-kit-issue-18-dream-in-colour
Exclusive Stamps
Exclusive Dies
Exclusive - Supernova Dream Drops
Exclusive - Purple Plasma Pure Sheen Glitter
Holo Waves Mirror Card:
Berry Fizz Glitter Card:
Lilac Waves Specialty Card:
Seashell Sand Specialty Paper:
Metro Grey Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pad
Tonic Craft Pick
Tim Holtz Media Mat

*** I'll add to this list once the other new products are available on CraftStash :D :D
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of paper pieced cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D



 













My Essentials :D