Tuesday 30 October 2018

Tiny Details with Nuvo Vintage Drops :D





Quite a clean and simple card, but using lots of the newest Nuvo goodies :D I made this card as one of the samples for the shows when the Epanding Mousses,Vintage Drops and new stencils launched on Hochanda, and I've finally gotten round to editing the video :D Hope you enjoyed the unusual use of the Alphabet shuffle stencil, then A, N and D were the most outstanding letters to me  (that would spell a word) so then I looked through my dies to figure out what would go well to make a full sentiment :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Alphabet Shuffle Stencil
Nuvo Vintage Drops - Dusty Rose, Postbox Red and Bonnie Blue
Nuvo Expanding Mousse - Worn Linen, Red Leather and Boatyard Blue
Distressed Text Stencil
Metro Grey Nuvo Ink Pad
With Love Sentiment Strip Die
Thanks Sentiment Strip Die

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D