Saturday 27 October 2018

Birthday Trio with Tonic Seasonal Frame Dies :D


A trio of seasonal cards created using the cute tiny dies in the brand new Frame die sets from Tonic :D :D You already know I like using small dies, but these ones are so versatile because you get the outside edge too (a bit like the snowflakes in the Winter Spruce die set :D) which means you can cut them both together to get the skinny little frame :D And with the little Rose die, all the little bits cut separately, so when you cut into the card you get all the little apertures :D I used a combination of just the interior die and using the two dies together for these card, and I made use of having raised apertures as well as layering the die-cut pieces to add the illusion of even more depth to the cards :D I finished them off with a Lawn fawn sentiment die, I would have used one of the stunning Sentiment Strip dies from Tonic, but I sold quite a few Birthday cards at the weekend, so thought I better stock up a bit :D :D And finally I added some Nuvo drops to complete the cards :D :D Hope you liked them! :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Rose Garden Frame Die Set
Tonic Autumn Dream Frame Die Set
Tropical Fiesta Frame Die Set
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Line Border Die
Craft Perfect Card Mirror Card
Craft Perfect Stain Mirror Card
Craft Perfect Specialty Papers
Craft Perfect Textured Card
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Auburn Pearl
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Ruby Slippers
Nuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime
Tonic Super Trimmer (scoring blade)

To see the process behind this trio of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D