Monday 29 October 2018

Have a Very Sppoky Birthday :D


A pair of spooky birthday cards using a couple of backgrounds I made when I was experimenting with Acrylic Pouring with odd things for one of the videos that will be in my mini series on Acrylic pouring on My Know How channel (hopefully I'll get round to editing it soon :D) And I finish the cards off with a mixture of Spellbinders and Tonic Halloween goodies :D :D

Main products used :D
Spellbinders Witch on a broom Die
Tonic Spooky Word Die
Crafti Potential Word Dies and Stamps
Sizzix Texture Fade
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse

To see the process behind this pair of twin cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D