Thursday 1 November 2018

Creating Foam Stamps from Tonic Doily Dies :D


A fun bright card using the stunning Dainty Doily die from Tonic to create my own stamps using Funky Foam :D :D :D  In this video I stuck my custom stamps to acetate, it's great to use acetate for the fiddly little interior pieces of the flower section, because you can then keep this for use at a later date too, if I'd used an acrylic block like I usually do, I'd have to peel the foam off the block to use it for other things :D One thing to be weary of when using acetate for this is that it's more flexible, so make sure to wipe the excess ink from the acetate before stamping, otherwise some of it might transfer :D :D Hope you have fun turning your dies into stamps, it's one of my favourite die-cutting techniques :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Dainty Doily Die
Nuvo Diamond Hybrid Ink Pads
Golden Mosaic Craft Perfect Card
Craft UK 300gsm White Card
Sunny Side Pure Sheen Glitter
Believe Sentiment Strip Die

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D