Saturday 13 October 2018

Creating Foam Stamps with Tonic Patterned Panel Dies :D


I absolutely love making stamps from dies (I even have a whole playlist of videos) and I just had to give it a go with these gorgeous new Patterned Panel dies from Tonic :D :D I also had some funky foam cut using the Jigsaw Creation Media Die too so I decided to combine the fall out pieces from the Celtic Braid with them to make the card above :D :D I also had great fun playing with my Gilding Flakes again, I don't know why, but I always tend to pull them out at this time of year lol :D :D The bit where I flicked on the glue was a little off camera, but all I did was scoop up some flake and glitter glue, water it down a little, then I flicked it onto the above card, let it dry as usual then added the flakes :D :D Hope you liked this trio of cards! I had great fun making them, they really cheered me up with the bright colours :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Celtic Braid Patterned Panel Die
Thanks Sentiment Strip Die
Special Friend Centre Piece Sentiment Die
With All My Love Centre Piece Sentiment Die
Jigsaw Creation Media Die
Funky Foam
Nuvo Hybrid Diamond Inks - Rubber Duck, Lime Burst and Laguna Bay
Metro Grey Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pad
Silver Silk Craft Perfect Card
Cosmic Shimmer Flake and Glitter Glue
Silver Bullion Gilding Flakes
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White, English Mustard, Caribbean Ocean and Apple Green
Nuvo Vintage Drops - Pioneer Green and Bohemian Teal
Tim Holtz Craft Pick
Tim Holtz Media Mat
Double Stitched Rectangle Die
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

To see the process behind this bright and cheerful set of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D