Thursday 11 May 2017

You're a Legendary Husband :D


A commission card made for my best friends Husband :D I love this Lawn Fawn stamp set 'Loveable Legends' so much, and adding in some vellum for one of the layers of sea looks so cute because you can see Nessie's little paddling feet :D I love taking a stamp and adding something extra too it, and I thought it would be perfect to have the sentiment 'you're a legendary husband' so I stamped the word Legend from the stamp set, and added on a hand written 'ary' :D This card turned out to be practically all Lawn Fawn in the end, with a lovely sunset Distress Ink background :D I hope you like the card! I enjoyed making it sooo much :D

Main products used:
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Replacement Foams 
Tonic Glass Cutting Mat
White Card
Lawn Fawn Loveable Legends and Smitty's ABC's Stamp Sets
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides and Speech Bubble Border Dies
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
ProMarkers

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Lots more photos below :D