Tuesday 16 May 2017

Heartfelt Sympathy Tonic Daisy :D


Who knew you could make a daisy from the inside pieces of a fairy's wing? Sometimes I wonder how my brain works lol :D But after I had the idea I had to give it a try :D Other than the Distress Oxide, this is an entirely Tonic card and video :D :D :D You can see in the video below how I used the insides of the wings to create my daisy, I simply blended on some Nuvo Mousse to the narrow end, shaped them with my fingers, then stuck them to a circle of card to create the multi-layered daisy, and I love that there's a mixture of sizes of  'petals' too :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Royal Aubergine and Lemon Sorbet
Tonic 6x6 Falling Diamonds Stencil
Nuvo Crystal and Jewel Drops - Dandelion and Limoncello
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Ice White
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Tonic Heartfelt Sympathy Die
Tonic Cerys Fairy Reflections Die
Funky Tape Runner
Tonic Little Scissors
Nuvo Fine Mist Spray Bottle 
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Prizm Die-Cutting Machine
Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet
Cut N Dry Foam

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D