Monday 22 May 2017

Spellbinders Seahorse Thanks :D



A sea themed card using lots of gorgeous Spellbinders dies :D I had the idea for the background of this card while on a car ferry, I was looking out of the window down and the sea and was inspired by the gorgeous colour of the sea with that white spray (created with the white acrylic and natural sponge) then I finished the card off with a cluster of gorgeous Spellbinders dies :D Links to where you can buy them below :D This was actually a thank you card to one of my new crafty friends, Christina, shes been sooo generous and lovely, that I just had to send her another thank you card to show how much I appreciate everything :D

I used the cool brayer attachment for the Tool N One to create my background :D I've only just gotten this, and it's a fab nifty little brayer, I can't wait to try it out on my Gelli plate too :D I think it'll be great for creating some cool ombre backgrounds :D The background was probably the most complicated part of this card (see video below for full process) :D After it was all dry, all I did was die-cut lots of elements from white card, then I used lots of colours of Embellishment Mousse (listed below) along with my finger to colour in the die-cuts :D Hope you enjoyed today's video :D

Main Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Platinum Plates
Fabulous Fretwork Die
Victorian Letters Die Set
Seth Apter Drip Drop Die
Art Nouveau Sea Life Die Set
Tool N One
Brayer Tip Add-on

Other products :D
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Pacific Teal, Aquamarine, Citrus Green and Orange Blush
Nuvo Creative Pens - Metallic Gold
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew :D
White Acrylic Paint
Natural Sponge

To see the process behind this Spellbinders filled card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D