Friday 13 January 2017

Happy Birthday Baby Boy :D


A baby boy themed card which would be perfect for a little boy's birthday card :D Made using the Perfect Pandas free gift from issue 142 of Papercraft Essentials :D This is such a gorgeous gift, so don't forget to get your copy of the magazine, as there are some of my cards in there too using this fab free gift :D I had great fun making the cards for the magazine, it's a lovely versatile set because although it's Panda themed, if you don't like Panda's you can easily use the other stamps in the set to create really different cards, such as the card I posted yesterday :D

I finally got some Cosmic Shimmer gilding polish the other day, and so I just had to use it, so I decided to try two different techniques :D The usual way of just using the applicator tool to blend the polish across the surface, and I also wanted to experiment with stamping too, so I used a palette knife to spread a little bit out onto my glass mat, then I gently inked up my stamp and stamped it onto my card :D It works FABULOUSLY!!! I will definitely be trying this again, I think this would look fab on a big background stamp :D I hope you like the card, it's a pretty simple design and you should be able to follow along in the video below, if not you can always leave a question in the comments :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D