Monday, 9 January 2017

Happy 9th Anniversary :D


A 9th Anniversary card commission for a couple of close friends 9th Anniversary :D Beth commissioned it for Pete, and I thought a cool extra feature would be to include some tiny envelopes so you can add secret messages :D To start this card, I had a session of making some backgrounds using the shaving foam technique and stencils :D To add colour, I used a mixture of Dylusions inks sprays, Distress reinkers and also some colourburst :D I think I only included the footage of creating this background in the video below, as I'm sure I'll be using the others in another video at some point :D I went for a mixture of pink and peachy pink colours, Funky Fuchsia and Bubble-gum spray inks, Fuchsia colourburst and then Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Distress re-inkers :D

The rest of this card was really simple, I used some scraps of pink patterned papers (double sided so it looked nice on the inside of the envelope too) I think these were from a Forever Friends Design Stax from Papermania :D Then I used some Cosmic Shimmer Detail True White embossing powder for the sentiment, and I used the numbers die free from issue 141 of Papercraft Essentials for the number 9 :D Finally I laid out all the tiny envelopes where I wanted them and added in some heart sequins to complete my diagonal cluster of elements :D Hope you liked the cards!! :D There'll be another couple of Gallery videos on the next two days, then some Magazine Freebie videos on Thurs and Fri, then back to Gallery videos again :D :D :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Lots more photos below :D






1 comment:

  1. I love your use of Shaving foam, God! I'd get it every where but the paper...lol
    Too much effort for me. Anyway have to have colours to drop in. What do you use? Alcohol ink or something else?

    ReplyDelete