Sunday 23 February 2020

Tropical Paradise Shaker with Tonic Craft Kit #31 :D


A really simple shaker card made with Tonic Craft Kit #31 :D I'm loving this Tropical Paradise colour trend, I can't wait to get my hands on the whole lot :D :D If you caught my un-boxing video for Kit #31 which I posted a few days ago, you'll have seen the 5 cards I made with the kit, and this is the shaker card, showing a different way of using the 'edger style' dies :D There'll be 2 more videos coming in the next few weeks too :D :D make sure to order your kit while you can, you've got till the end of the month to get hold of it for March dispatch :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this shaker card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


A few more photos below :D