Saturday 29 February 2020

Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Flakes and Polishes with Papercuts Dies :D


My second video playing with the brand new Papercuts dies :D This time with the adorable Hare and Owl designs :D I can't wait to mix some of these outer frames with some stamps too, I've got a couple of Pink Ink stamps that I think would look wonderful inside these frames :D :D I did keep these 2 cards quite simple, but wanted to show how you can frame up the designs with nesting dies that you might already have to give them a different look :D And then I went a little over the top with Cosmic Shimmer products lol :D Hope you liked them :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind these two papercuts cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D