Thursday 30 January 2020

Tonic's January Designer's Choice #4 with Pastel Craft Perfect :D


My second and final video using Tonic's January's Designer's Choice #4 Just For You Tri-Fold Card die set :D :D Have a look back on my channel for my up close video for more info about this die set :D And in this video I decided to make the 'Just' portion into a shaker card, and utilise thin strips of craft perfect card to add colour, this way I could perfectly match the floral accents, because I could cut them from the same colours of card :D :D I wasn't sure I was going to like this effect of just using card, as you know I love using Nuvo, BUT I really adore how they turned out, and I must remember to do this kind of thing again :D xxx

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D