Thursday 23 January 2020

SSS Hey Bestie, I Like You, with Crackle Paint :D



I'm quite late putting this video up, but Simon Says Stamp very kindly sent me the 'like you' CZ Designs die from the Hey Bestie release that launched on the 9th Jan 2020 :D I've teamed it up with some other SSS products I already had and used my old DYMO labeller to complete the sentiments :D My DYMO labeller is older than me, so they don't make it anymore, however, We R Memory Keepers make one now!!! So I've linked that below :D :D I went to town using some Rock Candy Crackle Paint, which I brought years ago and always forget I have lol!! And LOTS of gorgeous Nuvo products too :D Hope you like the cards :D :D xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D