Monday 23 September 2019

Wreath Building with Tonic Craft Kit #26 :D


I adore the little stamp set in this months kit, the snowflakes are just gorgeous, and I love the flourish stamp too, and I though why not give it a go making them into wreath designs with a homemade wreath template! The template I used in the video is one that I made in a previous Kit video where I also did this wreath building technique. I used the Tonic layering dies, the third size die in from the outside, I cut one, then rotated the die 45 degrees and cut another over the top so you get an 8 pointed star shape :D It's so easy to do and you get wonderful results :D :D I didn't quite stick to just the content of the kit as I needed my stamping platform and some ink pads, oh and an embossing powder too, but they're staples in you stash anyway :D :D Hope you liked this way of using this months kit, keep an eye out for my other 2 videos coming over the next few days :D :D

To see the process behind this pair of wreath builder cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's the link to my Un-Boxing video in case you missed it :D


Main products featured in the kit :D


Lots more photos below :D