Saturday 21 September 2019

STAMPtember Flora Background with MFT Mermazing Mermaids :D


A pair of Mermazing cards using the Flora Background Stamp which Simon Says Stamp kindly sent me to celebrate their 10th STAMPtember celebrations (which are till going on, all throughout September :D) but this time I used the background for an underwater flora effect, and I think it worked brilliantly :D I also combined it with the Mermazing MFT Mermaids which are just adorable :D :D I used loads of Nuvo products on the background starting with the brand new Duchess Blue Embossing Powder from the Blue Blossom Trend and a mixture of Nuvo Shimmer Powders too (Blue Blitz, Meteroite Shower and Atlantis Burst) :D I love being able to mix loads of different brands together, and I thoroughly enjoyed creating these cards! I used one for my Nan's birthday card and I gave the other to my Mum just to tell her she's Mermazing!! :D :D Hope you enjoyed the video! There'll be another up tomorrow, showing the Un-Boxing of Tonic Craft Kit #26 :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D