Saturday 26 January 2019

Dream in Colour with Tonic Craft Kit #18 :D


My second and last video using the 18th Tonic Craft Kit :D I've only had time for a couple of inspiration videos this month, but I hope you've liked them :D Today's video is a pair of very simple cards using the gorgeous new Dream in Colour paper pad, and putting the gorgeous exclusive kit stamps to good use too :D I love that you get such a mix of products in the Tonic Craft kits, and even when those items are gone, the dies and stamps are a great addition to your collection :D I used the decorative edged die as a side piece on the blue card (using the straight side of the design) and I used the wider intricate die on the purple card, making use of that gorgeous Rainbow Quartz Triangle Confetti! It really has a gorgeous iridescent finish that goes wonderfully with the brand new and exclusive Supernova Dream Drops too :D

Don't forget to grab your Craft Kit for delivery in February :D Here's the link to the Tonic Craft Kit UK Website where you can find out all about how to subscribe and the Tonic Top Ups too (which means you can get more of the consumables from the kits!!) :D :D And here's the US site

Main Products used:
Tonic Craft Kit #18 - Dream in Colour
Exclusive Stamps
Exclusive Dies
Exclusive - Supernova Dream Drops
Calming Aqua Nuvo Crystal Drops:
Rainbow Quartz Triangles Pure Sheen Confetti:
Ocean Sparkle Nuvo Glitter Embossing Powder:
Dream in Colour 6x6 Paper Pad:
*** I'll add to this list once the other new products are available on CraftStash :D :D

To see the process behind these simple cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D














My Essentials :D