Tuesday 15 January 2019

Best Wishes with Tonic Devoted Doily :D



I made this card a while ago when these gorgeous doily dies launched, and I've finally gotten round to editing the footage :D I did a really simple background, swiping a Diamond Hybrid Ink Pad across the card, then adding on some subtle stamping. I also ended up using the same ink pads to colour my die-cut sentiment too, originally I thought I would want it to be white, but I changed my mind, so instead of cutting it again, I just added colour :D I used the intricate outside of the Devoted Doily die to create a delicate border down the right hand side of the card, and then used the interior elements of the die set to create my focal element :D And obviously my final finishing touch was some Nuvo Crystal drops in the Double Denim colour :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Devoted Doily Die
Best Wishes Die
Craft Perfect -  Floral Lace and Navy Dazzle
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Double Denim
Nuvo Diamond Hybrid Ink Pad - Laguna Bay and Polar Ice
Delicate Detail Stamp
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss
Craft UK 300 gsm White Card
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Scotch 3M Foam Tape

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D







My Essentials :D