Friday 9 November 2018

Congratulations with Altenew Peony Dream :D


A Congrats on your new job card for my best friend :D I had to make it punny since her job's at Lush :D And I couldn't wait to use use Altenew Peony Dream die set :D :D :D I love how well this die set works with the brand new seasonal frame dies from Tonic! you get that instant place to put your flower which is fab :D :D And for this card I used the stunning Nuvo Shimmer powders to add all the colour so it's all subtly shimmery :D :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used :D
Altenew Peony Dream Die Set
Tonic Tropical Fiesta Frame Die Set
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Congratulations Die
Nuvo Shimmer Powders - Solar Flare, Atlantis Burst, Green Parade, Catherine Wheel and Cherry Bomb
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Rainbow Gems

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D