Sunday 25 November 2018

Celebrate It's Birthday Time with Tonic Timepiece Media Dies :D


A fun kind of Art Journal style birthday card, this one is much bigger than my usual favourite size, it was for my mums birthday earlier this year and she said she wanted a really big card :D I was really in the mood to create an Art Journal style background when I made this card, but didn't want to actually create and art journal layout, so I thought why not do a super duper extravagant 8x8 card for mums birthday :D Hope you liked it! It'd work equally well as a canvas piece too for some home decor :D :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Traditional Timepiece Media Die
Tonic Steam Cog and Widget
Watercolour Card
Ink Sprays
Stencils
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish
Nuvo Expanding Mousse
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Ice White
Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads
Tonic Studios Celebrate Sentiment Strip Die
Tonic Super Trimmer
Pearls

To see the process behind this Art Journal style card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

Lots more photos below :D