Saturday 1 September 2018

CRaFTi Critters with Nuvo Shimmer Powders and Glimmer Paste :D


There will be a second part to this video showing how I finished off the other 4 cards too :D I had over 2.5 hours of footage, so thought I'd better split it into two videos lol :D I was having fun playing with the Glimmer Paste and Nuvo Shimmer powder technique that I saw Paula Pascal do on Hochanda a while back, then I used my Crafti Critters to embellish each of the cards mixing and matching the different sets :D

Main products used :D
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone
Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powders
Tonic Studios Nuvo Light Mist Spray bottles
Rainbow Gems
Tonic Studios Travel Stamping Platform
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Copic Markers:
Crafti Critters Stamp Set - Seaside Cheer
Crafti Critters Stamp Set - Sweet Treats
Crafti Critters Stamp Set - Safari Squad
Crafti Critters Stamp Set - Pawfect Pets
Crafti Critters Stamp Set -  Alien Invasion
Crafti Critters Stamp Set - Woodland Friends
Crafti Potential A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this set of 4 cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D