Monday 24 September 2018

85 Years Young with Gelli Plate and Tonic :D


I was dying to use some of the new dies from the Milestone collection from Tonic, and I thought what better way to use them than on my Nannie's 85th birthday card! That's where I was while a had a little break from videos too, she lives by the sea, so it's always nice to visit and for her 85th birthday prezzie I cooked her a tonne of meals for the freezer so she doesn't have to think about cooking for a while :D :D Anyway, as well as using the Milestone dies on her card, I also incorporated elements from two of the new card creator die sets too, and I used my Gelli plate with Nuvo Hybrid Inks and Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to create the background :D I really want to get back into using my Gelli plate, so watch out for a mini series over on my Know How channel in the next few months too, as I'm determined to spend a few days playing and filming some talking videos :D :D Hope you liked the card! :D :D

Main products used :D
Gelli Plate
Tonic Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads
Brayer
Pure Platinum Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Years Young Milestone Die Set
Tonic Milestone Numerals Die Set
Tonic Scalloped Circle Stepper Card Creator Die Set
Tonic Cascade Card Creator Die Set
Tonic Foliage from Craft Kit 5, But these could work too
Tonic Craft Perfect Card
Nuvo Shimmer Powders (made pink card)
Rainbow Gems
Crafti Potential Double Stitched A2 Rectangle Die

Check out my own range of CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine 
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Craft Perfect Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid Ink Pad
Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Rainbow Gems/Rhinestones 
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
Tonic Midas Touch AquaFlow Pen
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tim Holtz Travel Stamping Platform
Tonic Card Creaser
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D