Thursday 1 March 2018

The CRaFTi EsSeNTiAl Collection - Distress Ink and Heat Embossing :D


Using my new background stamps with heat embossing and over stamping with Distress Inks spritzed with water :D :D :D I've never really had that many background stamps in my crafty stash (mainly because they're expensive lol) but I've been acquiring more and more recently and I really like the ease at which you can create an all over pattern :D And the good thing about my Background Stamps, is that they're only £4.99!! such a great price :D And they're photopolymer too, which I find easier to get a good impression with than large rubber background stamps :D You can use them with your Tim Holtz Stamping Platform, on an Acrylic Block, or even just leaving them on their backing sheet!! I like to do this when heat embossing because you can get really good all over pressure :D :D Also another tip is using a brayer to apply pressure, I find this enormously helpful when I haven't got the strength in my hands to press down really firmly :D :D :D

Main products used :D
The CRaFTi EsSeNTiAl Collection:
- Damask
- Messy Watercolour
- Quatrefoil
- Fleur De Lis
Distress Inks
Gold and Copper Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink Pad
Heat Tool
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Lawn Fawn Scripty Word Dies
The Christina Collection Stamps (sentiments)
Gems
Thread
Scotch 3M 3D Foam Tape

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D